It has been over a week since my last post! And during the week before, I didn't post any pictures, so I have about 2 weeks' worth of pictures to share. We have been having some big fun!
We went to the circus! It was so much fun for all of us, especially Elijah and Ethan (his cousin). They got to ride the ponies...













We went to the circus! It was so much fun for all of us, especially Elijah and Ethan (his cousin). They got to ride the ponies...
...and an elephant! What a cool thing to have done!
Kate really enjoyed watching. She was glued to the action (while she sat in K-Mama's lap) the whole time!
Kate experienced her first snow 2 weeks ago. (When it snowed at Thanksgiving, she was only 3 months old, so we didn't take her out in it).
Her favorite part was the taste that Elijah gave her with a spoon. Yumm!
All dressed up for church.
Family picnic at the park. (Elijah did not want me to take his picture! He is turning away on purpose, little toot!)
Me with my girl
Elijah and Lance being "bag-heads"
Elijah as The Lone Ranger
(while we were pretending a couple days later, he told me that I was Silver, the horse, and Kate was Tonto. Haha!)
(while we were pretending a couple days later, he told me that I was Silver, the horse, and Kate was Tonto. Haha!)
Kate LOVES playing in my hair! Sometimes she gets really into it, and it hurts. Silly girl!
Elijah's class had an Easter Egg hunt at school. I went up there to help hide the eggs. It was my first experience as "room mother." I was so excited and felt all grown up! Isn't that funny? Anyway, the eggs were all scattered in the grass in front of the ACU ad building. When the teachers said, "Go!", all the kids ran around like crazy picking up eggs. The whole thing was over in about 60 seconds!
Elijah, really excited about his goodies
Playing baseball in the backyard. We've signed Elijah up for tee ball this year. I can't wait! It starts next week. I think it's going to be so much fun!
Elijah is right-handed (writes with right, throws with right, etc.), but he bats lefty. That's what's most comfortable to him, from the first time he picked up a bat. That's the way my dad is - he's totally right-handed except when it comes to batting or swinging a golf club. Isn't that interesting?
Kate took a bath in the bathroom sink. She loved being able to see herself in the mirror!
Playing on a blanket outside at my mom's house. We have been enjoying some gorgeous weather!
Every little boy's dream is a big pile of dirt outside! Lance ordered it this week to fill in some low spots in our front yard. Elijah has loved playing with it!
Filling up the dump truck with dirt
Springtime baby girl in her new sun hat from Mama Nee (Lance's mom)
Giving his sister a ride in the dump truck!
I took several video clips of Kate playing on the floor. I was trying to get her talking and clapping her hands, but this is the best one we ended up with.
And then she wanted the camera.
May your families be so blessed with so much delight!

3 comments:
what sheer photo excitement! too fun. to get pics side-by-side on the screen with the option for left, center, or right alignment i upload one photo "left alignment" and the next one "right alignment" then after they upload i drag them until they appear side-by-side. hope that helps!
I am in love with all of your pics/videos! I especially love the close-up of little Kate's face! The video of the Easter egg hunt is hilarious. Ella has one on Saturday, and if the kids are as fast as the ones in your video...she doesn't stand a chance! We should have started training weeks ago! :)
haha, don't worry, sara, ella will still have a great time! and one day so soon, she'll be one of the big kids running to get the eggs. haha, children are so funny!
Post a Comment